Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. External stress can be translated to poor posture and muscular compensation on overused muscle groups during certain activity. SapTherapies were designed to help relieve body pain, increase flexibility and prevent musculoskeletal injuries. SapTherapies are a series of transversal stripping manual stimulation on origen and insertions of muscle groups that need to be address based on posture assessment.
- Reduce Body Stress
- Relieve Pain
- Improve Flexibility
- Musculoskeletal proper healing
- Improve posture awareness
- Increased circulation
SapTherapies along with Core Stabilization can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate neck and low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.