Duration: 45min- 75min session. The session is tailored for client's symptoms or condition.
SapTherapy_TMS New Client Session:
- Postural Assessment: Standing Posture Assessment- 4 views Anterior, Posterior and Right -Lateral and Left Lateral. Analysis and correction of postural deviations due poor posture work-job related, current/past injuries, unbalanced muscle strength symmetry alignment.
- Muscle Testing Activation
- Manual Therapy SapTherapy TMS Sequence is a set of transverse friction, strategic active and assisted stretching that help mobilize scar tissue helping improve flexibility and relieve chronic pain and increase body performance.
- Corrective Exercises: 10 min of basic exercises to help prevent future soft tissue injuries or chronic conditions.
Cupping: Professional medical cups are place on strategic areas on the body for the purpose to help improve flexibility and increase proper blood flow.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD): Manual lymphatic drainage techniques are known to be one of the most effective to help the body guide toxin out of the body. A set of gentle consecutive pressure on mother lymph nodes nearest to the most affected area has proven to be very effective cutting injury recovery time in half.
Ergonomic Exercises: A customized set of 3-5 simple corrective exercises to re-educate and strengthen muscle groups weaken by chronic pain, Musculoskeletal condition or untreated soft tissue injuries.
- Alleviates neck and low-back pain and improves range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.